
Minus all of the wires, epidural, IV, C-section, and the hospital I'd really like to do this again. I would love to be able to have another baby. I have days where I feel OK with the fact that I won't ever be able to be pregnant again, give birth again, breastfeeding a wee newborn again, etc, etc, but then I have days where the desire for another baby is overwhelming. Of course, logically I know that it would be crazy to add a 5th child to our family for a whole host of reasons that are too numerous to list, and physically it is an impossibility for us as Scott had the big "V" when I was four months along with Coen. I also know that we are very lucky to have been blessed with four, healthy, beautiful children when so many are unable to have even one.
Even still, if finances weren't an issue and Scott wasn't vacectomized, then it is highly likely that I do everything I could to convince Scott that having another baby is a brilliant idea.

3 comments:
yeah, I saw the look in your eye while you were holding the little one last night! ;-)
I know I'm going to have a hard time when Monkey weans. Already it feels like he's all big boy, and that is such an empty feeling!
What a beautiful photo, Shana!
Such a beautiful photo. I always wanted a big family. Now I'm trying to make peace with the fact that it's only ever going to be the zilla girl and I. I just wish the years didn't pass so quickly.
Karyn
I want C. to get the deed done because once I've healed, the sleepless nights have lessened, I'm going to want to go there again. Logically, I'm ready to "move on" (that said with a newborn in the house), and the heart speaks and says, "just one more time'
Post a Comment