I've been dealing with my second migraine this week today. Not fun. It has been a rough week and to say the least I am glad that tomorrow is Friday. I really want Scott home with me for a couple of days! Dude had better take care of me when he is home!
After having the girls home full-time this past week I have come to the conclusion that despite wanting to homeschool next year, it just is not going to happen. Coen is so active for one, and I have no idea how I would be able to focus on the girls and their learning with him at this age. Plus, with all that we going through with Braden, well, same thing. I am still very open to and excited at the idea of homeschooling eventually, but it hit me today that I need to give it another year before I commit to it. Thankfully, despite having some problems with the girl's schooling this past year, things ended on a good note for both of them, so I feel comfortable having them do another year in public school.
On another completely unrelated note I found out yesterday that one of my best friends, Joy, may be moving even further away than she already is. This news has made me very sad. I don't make friends easily and while Joy is currently far enough away that I only get to see her once or twice a year, if she moves to where she might be moving we will likely have to go even longer between visits. Of course, I've gotten used to seeing many of my close friends less than I would like because I met quite a few of them through the internetz and they live in other parts of the country. That doesn't make it any less difficult though and I miss my friends so much. I am blessed to have a couple of wonderful friends near me, but I still wish that I could move all of my friends into one little town and we could raise our families together. What a fantastic thing that would be. :-)
Thursday, June 19, 2008
2nd migraine this week and other stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- The Finn Family
- More than anything this blog is for us; for our own little family. As the days and months and years pass by we find ourselves forgetting many of the wonderful times that our family has shared. This blog is our way of documenting and helping us to remember.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(93)
-
▼
June
(26)
- So far, so good
- I'm a fat chick.
- Anniversary celebration
- Nine years!
- I swear that this crap only happens to me.
- And I thought I was addicted to caffeine!
- I just want to cry
- Old Friends
- In the woods
- struggles with breastfeeding
- P.S.
- 2nd migraine this week and other stuff
- So....I'm behind
- Secret #4
- Secret #3
- Red Mug Show
- Secret #2
- 30 Secrets in 30 Days
- I'm so jealous of my husband's thing
- Pictures!
- The lazy days of summer
- Living life with faith
- Wow, third blog for today!
- Cha,cha,cha,cha, changing.........
- New family picture
- Yeah, so I haven't posted in awhile. Everyday I'm...
-
▼
June
(26)
No comments:
Post a Comment