I know. You are dancing on your seats for this one. It's exciting stuff. But it's my blog, so there ya go.
Things that I don't like
by
Shana
by
Shana
- Underwear that ride up. It is bad enough that I have a large ass, I don't need to draw attention to it by pulling my underwear out of my butt all day.
- Cilantro, pesto, and capers. I am a lover of all food.....except for those three things. You might as well feed me regurgitated onions, because I would like it just as much.
- Baby snot on my clothes. This is seriously my biggest pet peeve ev.er. Okay, not really, but it still drives me out of my fucking mind. The day that I am able to get through the day without getting baby snot on my shirt will be one of the top ten happiest days of my life. Or something.
- Also baby related: sticky floors. Well, not just baby related, but kid related in general. My floors are basically always sticky, despite the fact that they get mopped once or twice every week. What is on them to make them sticky you ask? I have not a damned clue. Ask my kids, they know. No wait, don't. They'll just tell you that they didn't do it. Even though they did, just so we are clear.
- People who don't get the fuck out of my way in the grocery store aisle. Seriously, people. The grocery store sucks as it is, why do you insist on making it that much more miserable for me? Just get out of my way so I can buy my freaking pound of chocolate and my cilantro free salsa, mmmmmkay?
- Whining. (I know, ironic right?)
- PMS and anything menstruation related. I'm so over having to bleed every 28 days and have cramps so bad that they wake me up writing in pain at 1:30 AM, like I did today. I don't even have my period yet, only PMS.
- Drama, of any kind. Family drama, forum drama, friend drama. It all sucks and I want it all to stay the hell away from me.

No comments:
Post a Comment