Remember how I said a few posts back that I don't like whiners? I think what I really meant to say is that I don't like whiners, because I'd rather be whining myself than listening to other people whine. (Kidding! Sort of. ;-P )
My birthday is this weekend and Scott is taking tomorrow off so we could have a relaxing few days together. Except now Braden is puking......again.......and Regan is coming down with some type of shit.......again......and Coen hasn't napped in two days and is crabby as all get out......again......and I am on the rag......again......and my house looks like it was ransacked by rabid dogs......again. Get my drift? Oh, and Braden JUST NOW dumped apple juice all over the floor. Fuck. Off to clean up the 1026th kid mess of the day.
Okay, so basically, I'm crabby. I don't want to be, I really don't. I'm just tired and spring is not coming fast enough. I miss my friends and I need to get out of the house more. Except every time I try to get out to see my local friends someone gets sick and we can't meet. All of my not-so-local friends are too far away to see more than once a year. Not seeing my friends makes me sad. I also miss my husband. I hate that we never get to spend time just the two of us. On the same token, I know in my heart and in my mind how blessed I am for having four beautiful, intelligent, and wonderful children. When I think about them I feel guilty for not wanting to be around them, which is how I feel today.
Le sigh.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- The Finn Family
- More than anything this blog is for us; for our own little family. As the days and months and years pass by we find ourselves forgetting many of the wonderful times that our family has shared. This blog is our way of documenting and helping us to remember.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(93)
-
▼
March
(19)
- TGIF!
- I am lucky girl
- Lazy as can be
- The orchid.
- Happy Easter People!
- 32
- I need a drink.
- the wrath of the lake
- More things about me
- Winter is subsiding, spring is around the corner.
- Things about me
- This one is for Tricia
- From this evening
- It's the little things
- Right at this moment.........
- You have .got. to be kidding me
- Shana gettin' her groove back
- Feeling proud this morning
- A Family Adventure
-
▼
March
(19)
3 comments:
I'll drink to this! (Oops, I'm at work staring down a stack as tall as I am of book reports to grade...never mind!)
Ahhh, let's just "get a sitter" and go out, hey? Ha!
Hey, why not! I'll get you all good and liquored up so you can have a hang over to show off to your 8th grader's tomorrow! ;-P
I'm actually heading to Target tonight...alone...my big night out. Whoot! Meet me there, and we can drink some cough syrup? ;)
Post a Comment