1) There have been donuts in the house for over 24 hours (thanks to my hubs) and I have not touched them, not even one bite. Scott also offered to go get me chocolate last night when I was craving it, but after taking a few moments to think about it I declined the offer.
2) When we were out at lunch on Saturday three people went out of their way to tell us what a beautiful family we have and how good our kids are. One woman told us that we are doing a good job as parents to our kids. That felt really good. :-)
3) I have exercised the past two days in a row and am already planning on what I am going to do for exercise today. I am not even dreading it like I may have in the past.
Happy day everyone!
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- The Finn Family
- More than anything this blog is for us; for our own little family. As the days and months and years pass by we find ourselves forgetting many of the wonderful times that our family has shared. This blog is our way of documenting and helping us to remember.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(93)
-
▼
March
(19)
- TGIF!
- I am lucky girl
- Lazy as can be
- The orchid.
- Happy Easter People!
- 32
- I need a drink.
- the wrath of the lake
- More things about me
- Winter is subsiding, spring is around the corner.
- Things about me
- This one is for Tricia
- From this evening
- It's the little things
- Right at this moment.........
- You have .got. to be kidding me
- Shana gettin' her groove back
- Feeling proud this morning
- A Family Adventure
-
▼
March
(19)
1 comment:
Just letting you know I'm proud of you, too! (And I'm reading your blog...at work no less. And I'm not a stalker. Promise!) Love ya!
Post a Comment