I have a handful of projects going on, all of which are keeping me busy as I plan, organize, think, photograph, and write. I am doing my first maternity shoot this weekend and it is consuming me as I map out poses, props, and lighting, both in my head and on paper. I am blogging here semi-regularly and am going to begin blogging again at MotherVerse as often as I can. I have a concept photography project that I am plotting out with hopes that it will be part of a show in June. An article topic proposal that I submitted for an upcoming anthology was accepted by the editors, meaning that I now actually have to write the article. On top of all of these undertakings I am not been feeling well as of late. My joints and muscles are screaming at me constantly, and I am doing a Prednisone trial starting today. My health issues mean that when I am not busy with my projects and taking care of the kids, I pretty much want to be laying on the couch resting.
I am loving having so much going on in my life right now (except for the health stuff, of course). I am keeping busy, but unfortunately I am not bringing any money in with my various adventures. Actually, my undertakings are in some cases costing us a fair amount of money. Yet, through it all my wonderful husband does not complain at all. (Well, maybe a little bit, but it usually in fun.) He is my biggest fan and he stands by me as I jump into project after project, including another one that I decided at 10:15 PM last night that I want to try to get involved in. He encourages me and he doesn't get upset when I announce that I need to take time or money to work on and complete another of my crazy projects. And at the end of the day when I am tired and hurting he empathizes with me, and he does not get upset when he comes home to a trashed house for the fourth day in a row because I was too sick or busy with my projects and having fun with the kids to get around to cleaning up.
There is no way that I would be able to pursue photography and writing as I am if it was not for my husband's love and support. There is no way that I would be able to stay home with our children if it weren't for his willingness to get up and go to work everyday, despite the fact that I know his job can be incredibly stressful and trying for him. For everything that he does for me and our children I want to publicly say to him, "Thank-you". You are everything to me, Scott, and words cannot adequately express how blessed myself and the kids are to have you. I love you!
Oh, and by the way Scott, thanks for last night too. ;-)
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- The Finn Family
- More than anything this blog is for us; for our own little family. As the days and months and years pass by we find ourselves forgetting many of the wonderful times that our family has shared. This blog is our way of documenting and helping us to remember.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(93)
-
▼
March
(19)
- TGIF!
- I am lucky girl
- Lazy as can be
- The orchid.
- Happy Easter People!
- 32
- I need a drink.
- the wrath of the lake
- More things about me
- Winter is subsiding, spring is around the corner.
- Things about me
- This one is for Tricia
- From this evening
- It's the little things
- Right at this moment.........
- You have .got. to be kidding me
- Shana gettin' her groove back
- Feeling proud this morning
- A Family Adventure
-
▼
March
(19)
No comments:
Post a Comment