Things that I LIKE
by
Shana
* Sunday mornings. The coffee, relaxation, pajamas.......I love it all.
* Bubble baths in water so hot that it turns my skin red.
* Good coffee, like Alakef or Starbucks (yes, I think that Starbucks is good coffee. So sue me.)
* Yummy smelling laundry detergent.
* Campfires on the beach.
* Brisk fall days when I can wear my wool sweaters and hike in the woods while breathing in the cool air.
* My "blankie". It is a blanket that my mom's friend Pam made Scott and I for our wedding. It isn't the prettiest thing in the world, but it is certainly the coziest. If I don't feel well just wrapping myself up in that blanket makes me feel better.
* Creating art with my camera as my medium.
* Cajun food. (Good thing that one of my best friends lives in New Orleans, huh?)
* Breastfeeding. It has been one of the most amazing, on-going experiences of my life. I will be so sad when Coen weans and I am officially done being a nursing mama.
* Beautiful sunrises and sunsets.
* Van Morrison's "Moondance" album. It's my all time favorite album.
* My family.
* My friends.
by
Shana
* Sunday mornings. The coffee, relaxation, pajamas.......I love it all.
* Bubble baths in water so hot that it turns my skin red.
* Good coffee, like Alakef or Starbucks (yes, I think that Starbucks is good coffee. So sue me.)
* Yummy smelling laundry detergent.
* Campfires on the beach.
* Brisk fall days when I can wear my wool sweaters and hike in the woods while breathing in the cool air.
* My "blankie". It is a blanket that my mom's friend Pam made Scott and I for our wedding. It isn't the prettiest thing in the world, but it is certainly the coziest. If I don't feel well just wrapping myself up in that blanket makes me feel better.
* Creating art with my camera as my medium.
* Cajun food. (Good thing that one of my best friends lives in New Orleans, huh?)
* Breastfeeding. It has been one of the most amazing, on-going experiences of my life. I will be so sad when Coen weans and I am officially done being a nursing mama.
* Beautiful sunrises and sunsets.
* Van Morrison's "Moondance" album. It's my all time favorite album.
* My family.
* My friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment