Thursday, July 3, 2008

This is not staying

Good morning, folks. Well, as you can see there is some color to this blog right now, but I still hate the format and there are some technical things that I have to deal with related to this template that I cannot deal with in the long term. Thus, this format is temporary until I can figure out what the problem is with my template installation, and once I have that figured out I will be changing it again.

I know, I'm crazy. Get used to it. ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I acutally like the look of the orange background you have before this one. But, I also have no idea about blogs so don't listen to me.

I've got a question for you, but I'm going to email you.

About Me

My photo
More than anything this blog is for us; for our own little family. As the days and months and years pass by we find ourselves forgetting many of the wonderful times that our family has shared. This blog is our way of documenting and helping us to remember.