I have no idea if I am going to keep this template. I don't love it, but fuck me if I can actually find a blog template that I like AND can get it properly installed.
I did really well with my eating today. That is until my sweet husband came home and in seeing how stressed I was suggested that we get Dairy Queen for dinner tonight. The man knows that I won't turn down Dairy Queen when I am on the verge of a nervous breakdown, so Dairy Queen it was. It sure tasted good, but of course now I feel stupid for giving in to the fried chicken fingers with gravy and french fries goodness.
It has been weeks since I have gotten out to take pictures for the fun of it and I realized today how sad that is making me. It isn't for a lack of opportunity, as Scott has "told" me multiple times in the last few weeks to go out and take pictures, but I keep objecting and choosing to stay home instead. Not really sure what my deal is, I just need to do it!
Just now Coen crawled up into my lap and he reeks of poop. When I said, "Coen, you have a stinky diaper!" he responded with, "No, mama! No". Le sigh. I really wish I would have followed the lead of my friend Charlene and not used the word "no" with him. At least he is smothering me with kisses now and repeatedly squeezing my nose and saying, "Noez". The nose squishing especially makes it all worth it! ;-)
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- The Finn Family
- More than anything this blog is for us; for our own little family. As the days and months and years pass by we find ourselves forgetting many of the wonderful times that our family has shared. This blog is our way of documenting and helping us to remember.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(93)
-
▼
July
(14)
- For Liss
- delusional and whatnot
- Feeling like I am in the Twilight Zone
- Coen: A Budding Chef
- An afternoon adventure in pictures
- Thinking of the past
- My poor Gwennie.
- It's been awhile
- Busy, busy!
- All sorts of stuff
- This is not staying
- Hrm
- Another day with the ugliest blog in the history o...
- don't mind me
-
▼
July
(14)
1 comment:
I know a lot of people eat because they are bored or stressed, which I do, but I also find myself eating sometimes to keep myself awake. I think getting more sleep would help me eat less.
Just a thought, as I jump into your "weight-loss" blogging midway.
Post a Comment