
The sunset tonight was beautiful. I took some time to think of the events of this past week while watching the sun go down, a week that has been difficult and filled with sadness, anger, and confusion.
I have so much that I want to say about this past week, but the words are not coming out right. I'll just say that two friends of mine are enduring a mother's worst nightmare and I am heartbroken for them.
I have not felt well physically this past week and I have been going through some very frustrating experiences with my doctor. I have chosen after much thought to find a new physician and I will see a new doctor that came highly recommended for the first time in two weeks. My hope is that she will be willing to listen to me and help me cope better with the symptoms that I am experiencing, which I believe more and more are related to the mismanagement of my hypothyroidism. The whole experience is making me angry and frankly, depressed. It should not be this difficult to get good medical care and help in feeling well. Le sigh.

3 comments:
It has been a really ugly week. The photo you included in this entry is breath taking.
(((Shana)))
Love ya!
If you need an ear, I'm a phone call away... Love you girl, and way to stick up for yourself and your health. I'm wishing you strength to deal with what's crossed your path this week.
We are off to Winnipeg for a weekend at a hotel, I can hardly wait, in fact, I'm more impatient than the kids lol!
Post a Comment