I saw the rheumatologist this afternoon and he seemed nice enough. He thinks that I have either Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, or something that I had never heard of called Ankylosing Spondylitis, which is type of arthritis that starts in the spine and eventually moves to the neck, hips, and knees, which are the places that the majority of my pain has manifested. I could also have a combo of two of those illnesses. OR, it could be nothing at all of course and maybe I am just crazy.
Anyway, I had 10 viles of bloods drawn and 12 x-rays done after I saw the doctor. I see him again next Tuesday to get the results.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- The Finn Family
- More than anything this blog is for us; for our own little family. As the days and months and years pass by we find ourselves forgetting many of the wonderful times that our family has shared. This blog is our way of documenting and helping us to remember.
3 comments:
sheesh, that sounds like a big loaded list of things to contemplate. How are you feeling about it "all"? I'm thinking about you!
I feel fine, actually. I just want to figure out what is going on.
Love you, Lori!
I almost hate to tell you that RA goes into remission with pregnancy.
Post a Comment