Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Where does he come up with this stuff?

Isn't it odd how I can go weeks without posting anything, and then I'll have three in one day?

Anyway, I just had to post this conversation that took place with Braden last night.

We were finishing up dinner and Scott and I were the only ones still at the table. Regan was sitting at the breakfast bar playing a new game on the computer. Scott was trying to understand how the game worked and Regan was explaining it to him. Braden came walking through the kitchen, at which point the below conversation took place.

Scott: (to Regan) So when you hit the wall then you die?

Braden (looking disgusted): NO, daddy! (walks over to the wall and hits it.) You don't die when you hit the wall!!!!

**stunned silence from me, Scott, and Regan

Braden (still looking disgusted as he walks into the living room and then goes to another wall, hitting this one even harder.): See! You don't die when you hit the wall!

***The three of us proceed to roll on the floor with laughter while Braden angrily tries to figure out what we are laughing so hard at.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
More than anything this blog is for us; for our own little family. As the days and months and years pass by we find ourselves forgetting many of the wonderful times that our family has shared. This blog is our way of documenting and helping us to remember.