Monday, September 8, 2008

Final logo and an ad!

As you may remember me posting about previously, I am going to be photographing the local BOLD events, including the productions of BIRTH, at the end of the month. The organizers asked me for a logo for my "business" which will be printed on advertising for the events since I am providing a large in-kind donation for the events (my photography work). They also asked me to create an ad to be printed in the BIRTH playbill, which will be handed out at the three productions of the play. Up until a week ago not only did I not have a logo, but I also did not have an official business name either! I was a bit worried about putting my information out there at this time, because I have not been exactly planning on trying to get my photography business off of the ground this soon.

I could have forfeited having a logo and an ad published, but I decided to go ahead and jump feet first into this, because this is a great opportunity to get my name out there. Least to say I have been a bit busy trying to get this all put together, not to mention that I have a lot more work to do, such as getting my website built ASAP. At least my logo and the ad for the BOLD events are finished now! It took over a week of work, a few business name changes, a whole of of whining, a few tears, and a lot of begging to my friends for help, but the logo and ad are ready for publishing. They aren't perfect, but they will do for now.

Here is the logo:

Final logo--for real!

Here is the ad. (The organizers asked me to include my reasons for sponsoring the BOLD Events, so that is why there is the little essay down the side of the ad.)

BOLD Ad

For more information about BOLD click here.

To purchase tickets to the local production of BIRTH, please click here.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
More than anything this blog is for us; for our own little family. As the days and months and years pass by we find ourselves forgetting many of the wonderful times that our family has shared. This blog is our way of documenting and helping us to remember.